Monday, June 30, 2014

Your Brain on Coffee- the good and bad!


Hi my fit friends! 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I know I did, it was spent with my boyfriends awesome mom, and the weather in SF was incredible! Anyways, I wanted to touch today on our brains on coffee. I love me a cup of coffee, there is good and bad, so here is both! 

  • adenosine binds with an adenosine receptor, and this makes you feel DROWSY
  • When you drink your cup of coffee, caffeine comes in and the receptor BINDS with the CAFFEINE instead of adenosine. 
  • 5 minutes later..... BOOM more ENERGY!!! 




THE GOOD: :) 
  • Caffeine's effect kick is only after 5 minutes, which gives you more energy and a stronger ability to focus! 

THE BAD: :(
  • drinking even small amounts of coffee will result in a TOLERANCE and your body will need more to get the same stimulation 
BEST TIME TO DRINK: 
  • Coffee is good if you've already got an idea and you just need to focus on the busy work! 


COFFEE IS GOOD FOR EXECUTING IDEAS!!! 

Drink up my friends, but remember EVERYTHING IN MODERATION! 



Until next time, 

Pistols..Out! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment