Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cardio workouts with abs and a TOTAL BODY butt kicking workout!

Hi all you go getters!

I hope that all of you are having a great week and working hard! This week is going to be a little crazy for me, but super exciting. We are doing an event with Lululemon next week, and I'm going to be able to participate! I will be modeling a work to gym look, I was fitted with some awesome pieces I will share with you all next week.

Other than that, we are doing another event with Barry's bootcamp for work tomorrow, which I am super excited about! I will be taking the class with a couple of friends, which will change the dynamic since I went by myself last time. I also, kind of feel like I get so in the zone it doesn't really matter who is around me, but it is always nice and I always welcome the energy of a good friend, nothing can beat it! :)

I am also going to be getting TRX Rip trainer certified coming this Thursday. I already have my TRX Suspension certification, so I am excited about this one too! I will share the details with you guys later on this week!

Since, I am going to be doing Barry's Bootcamp tomorrow, I have been trying to keep it light so I can go in 100%. I have just been doing cardio and abs so far this week! Below is what I have done, also I put a workout together for you all as a special treat, ENJOY!!!

Monday- Run
Ran 3.3 miles- included

  • Straight run for 2.2 miles 
  • 2 hill sprints 
  • Lyon street steps 
  • Straight run to the bank and then home for 1.1 miles 
Tuesday- 
Stair master- 
  • Fat burner 
  • level 8
  • 30 minutes 
Abs: 
  • In and out crunches 4x25 ( in and out) 
  • W's 4x15
  • Bicycle crunches 4x20 on each side 
  • Self hang knee raises 4x12 

Special Tuesday Workout: 

50 on each leg mountain climbers:

8-12 Plyo push-ups 


100 Jumping Jacks 


50 total walking lunges 

25 on each side Grass hoppers 

15 Squat Jumps 



25 light-medium weight standing dumbbell shoulder press 

15 tuck jumps 

50 light-medium weight bent over dumbbell rows 


25 standing bicep curls with step up

30 tricep dips 

Have fun and Kick some ass!! Just remember you only have to do that exercise once, so push through and get all of those reps in! I know you can do it, I believe in you, just believe in yourself and don't stop moving.... until it's over of course! :) 

Pistols...OUT
xoxoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment