Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wednesday June 4th- Back, Bicep, and ab

Hi everyone,

Here is my workout from today! Building those baby pythons! :) Also, note that I did a pryamind sequence today. This means that I start with a weight that is do-able but slight challenging build up to 8 reps then go back down in weight. See first exercise for example.

Warm-up: Pull-ups- as many as possible with as little as assistance as needed

  • I did 3 rounds 4 reps each with no weight, my last round I used assisted pull up machine with 25 pounds and got in 6 reps
15/10/8/15/10- all exercises
Standing Lat pull down (15-20, 10-25, 8-30, 15-25, 10-20)

Preacher curls 

Superset: 
Dumbbell lat pull over 
Standing dumbbell alternating hammer curls 

Superset: 
Standing cable bar row
Cable straight bar curls 

Abs: 5x15
Decline leg lifts 


No comments:

Post a Comment