Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 26th- Chest and triceps, of course with some cardio

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having an awesome day and you were able to sneak in a workout! I know I have been super busy, and super tired. I am getting enough sleep, I just think I need some good quality R&R, and some quiet, me time.

I just received a request to post about the nutrition aspect of reaching those goals, I will be touching on the topic of coconuts and coconut oil tomorrow, so stay tuned for that! Other than that today I was able to get some chest and tricep work in, along with some sprints. Here it is folks, enjoy!




Chest and Tricep: 

Superset: 3x17
Cable standing chest fly
Bench, bent over dumbbell single arm kick back
Knee drive, knee drive, into wide tuck jump

Superset: with this super set I had no break in-between the first 3 exercise listed. It was one continuous superset. Try to pick a weight that challenging but do-able. An example would be that I usually chest press 20-25 pounds and I used 15 pound dumbbells for this particular set.
3x15
Chest press

Keeping dumbbells in the eccentric position (lengthening phase or upward motion) pick on side and do chest presses on one side and then switch to the other

Palms then face in when completed with the above exercise, brining weights together, you will then drop both weights to your chest, keeping your elbows as close to your body as possible, then push the weights back up

Directly after this, 3x10 high plank jumping jacks w/ tuck jump

Cardio: 
Sprits at various levels and speeds for 1.25 miles

Remember, have fun with your workouts! You are doing this to make yourself feel better, you are doing this to create healthy life time habits, not temporary ones. Love it, live it, do it!

Pistols...Out!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment