Friday, June 13, 2014

Night out with Thea Nolan, June 12th and 13th workout! Back and Biceps, Circuit training, and cardio!

Hi all,

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week and you have some fun things planned for this weekend, I know I do! I was able to attend the grand opening of Barry's Bootcamp in San Francisco last night with my dear friend Thea Nolan! She is absolutely amazing, and I was so honored to be her date. If you have time you should also check out her awesome blog...

http://theanolan.blogspot.com/2014/06/lululemon-palo-alto-my-favorite-finds.html

She also, is into fitness, but also touches on recipes, and fashion! Her blog is amazing, and so is she!!! For all my SF local ladies, she also runs an outdoor all ladies training group that meets in the marina at 10:00am on Saturdays. The class is $20 and there is also an event afterwards, the company is called Infinity.

Anyway, the event was amazing, I am going to be able to attend a Barry's Bootcamp class this weekend instructed by Barry himself! I'm so excited and can't wait to share my experience with you all! Here is a pic from last night, so fun! I met such wonderful people, including Erica Stenz one of there awesome female instructors, she's in the middle in the red dress!


Alright my fitness freaks, here is my workout from the past 2 days! 

Thursday June 12th: Back and Bicep 

Superset: 
Assisted pull ups 4x12
Assisted chin ups 4x12
Mountain climbers 4x50 (on each leg) 

Superset: 
Dumbbell hammer curl, into a bent over lunge, to row, to stand 5x10 on each side 
Cable handle lat rows, with a lunge step back 20-rows x 10 lunges on each side for 5 rounds 
Incline medball sit ups with twist 5x10

Friday June 13th: Circuit and Cardio 

Superset: 3x45 sec on, 15 sec off 
Barbell squat press
Lying chest fly 
Split jump, split jump, squat 
Physioball high plank pull ins 
Supermans 

Superset: 4x20 
Adduction machine 
Abduction machine 
Physioball hamstring pull ins 
Physioball crunches (Center, left, right) - 20 on each side 

Cardio- 15 minutes, fat burner, level 9, Stair master 

Have fun all! I will keep you posted on my Barry's bootcamp experience!! I'm so excited!! 

Have a great weekend, be safe, have fun, and do something active! 

Pistols...Out, 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment