Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer time jams, playlist, and awesome tunes!!! :)

Good morning everyone!

I hope that you are having an awesome week, that you have hit our your goals for this week so far. For my American friends, I hope you have some fun things planned for the fourth of July. I am definitely a music lover and I wanted to share some awesome finds with you all! Below are a couple of artist that are new to me and a couple that are my favorite. I have also included my road trip playlist. It is always a work in the making, I'm always adding, but here is is as of now! I hope you enjoy!

Summer Time Albums: 


  • Karmin: Pulses (pop)

  • The Knux:  Eraser (hip hop)

  • Avicii: Ture (EDM)

Songs: 
  • Tiesto: Wasted 

  • The Schimdt:
    •  https://soundcloud.com/theschmidtmusic/make-em-say

  • Chromeo: Jealous 

Mixes: 
  • Sk0step: https://soundcloud.com/sk0step/podcast-5-0-the-disco-fun

  • Oliver Heldens: https://soundcloud.com/oliverheldens/oliver-heldens-heldeep-mixtape-4

My Chillin Mix: 


Song title- Artist (album)

Love Club- Lorde (Pure Heroine) 
Only You- Ellie Golding (Halcyon) 
When the fire starts to burn- Disclosure (Settle)
You can't lose- The Knux (Eraser)
Jealous (I ain't with it)- Chromeo (White Women) 
The Wire- Haim (Days are gone)
Wasted- Tiesto (A town called paradise) 
Fire in your new shoes- Kaskade- Sultan and Ned Shepard EDC Remix (dance.love)
Acapella- Karmin (Pulses)
Gasoline- Karmin (Pulses) 

There you go team! I hope you enjoy my selections, and they make those car rides, beach time, and summer lounging most enjoyable! Have a safe and happy fourth of July! Stay tuned for my next blog, it's about how to reach those goals and how to make sure you get what you want! On Saturday it officially been 2 years that I have lived in San Francisco! YAY!!! 

Much love peeps! 

Pistols...Out! 
xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment