Sunday, July 6, 2014

I can do anything, anything, anything... I want and so can you!

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are having a great weekend, and you were able to get some awesome workout time in! This weekend marked my two years of living in San Francisco. It has had it's ups and downs, and I have had my battles, but all and all I have come out on top and I am exactly where I should be.



There are many things that I have wanted out of life, and I have always been a firm believer that if you do your very best, and put all your positive thoughts into whatever it is you want you will get it. You will reach those goals, or those things you dream about. You must believe in yourself and know that you have the will power to get you to where you want to be.

I have moved from Albuquerque, New Mexico to San Francisco, CA.  I have started my carrier as a personal trainer and have just begun to make an impact. I have started my blog, that is every changing and growing, just like me. I have had several jobs that have taught me a lot. I have worked at Crunch, for Bootcamp SF, and now for Plus One at one of the most amazing tech companies in the world! I also work for myself privately.



I moved to SF, I was so ecstatic to be here, and had no cares in the world, until I realized one day that I no longer fit into my jeans. This can way on a girl, and I didn't feel 100% myself. This was a harsh reality, but I knew that I needed to find a routine again. Moving to a new place, takes your routine away, you are starting over, you need to find what works best for you at the time. It took me time to find a workout schedule that worked for me, things that I loved, that I really enjoyed. I had a trainer back in Albuquerque, which made it a lot easier to do things, and to keep up with my workouts. It was hard to adjust to relying on myself, but I made it happen. I found my routine, I stopped making excuses. The weight fell off and I toned up, I got my grove back and I fit back into my jeans.



Life has been good to me, but I have also worked hard. I have never allowed myself to say no, and have made sure to aim high, and always believe that I CAN do it.

I have also found the love of my life. He supports me in everything I do, and he couldn't be more proud of me. Having that support has been great, it helps me get through my days that is for sure.
This is another piece to the puzzle you will need in order to make your dreams a reality. An awesome support system. Yes, you should always embrace constructive criticism, that is how you will grow, but no one should harp on you for your dreams or goals. They should help you in anyway that they can, they should push you, help you, do whatever is needed from them to help you get to where you are going.



I wouldn't be anywhere without my support team, it consists of my mom, my dad, my man, my best friend, my girls, all my close friends, my clients, and my co-workers. They are all such an inspiration and help me get through tough times, help me when I need advice. This is curtail you can't do it alone.

We are only confined by the limitations we give ourselves. Aim high and reach for the stars kids, don't let anything get in your way! Believe in yourself and keep telling yourself you can. You can do anything you put your mind to! Stay positive, remember everything happens for a reason, and just keep telling yourself that you can!



Until next time...

Pistols...Out!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment