Thursday, May 22, 2014

No Excuses! Workout! You are worth it and you DO HAVE TIME!!!!

Hi everyone!

I had posted that I might not be able to grab another workout this week because I was booked solid with clients..... well I was able to get a workout in! I wanted to let you know because it is important that you realize and see, that no matter what you are doing, no matter how busy life is, there is ALWAYS time for YOU, and if getting in shape, losing weight, or reaching a new goal is important to you, you can make time for that workout that gets you one step closer to that goal.

Today I woke up at 5:30am, drove 45 minutes to work, Started training at Facebook at 7:00am-2pm. I had two 30 minute breaks in-between my 11 clients that I saw today. I then left work, filled up my gas tank, drove for an hour to get home, had 30 minutes for a late lunch, time to let my dog do her business, and a moment to sit down. Then I went to the private gym I work out of to train 4 more clients, which I had one 30 minute break. During this 30 minute break I choose to do to the workout below, which I have been posting quite frequently. However, what I haven't mentioned is that I have been increasing my weight by 5 pounds every time I complete the workout, or go down in weight for the assisted pull-ups. It was tough but I got it done!


This just goes to show that if you want it bad enough, if it is important to you, you will find a way to make it happen! You are worth it, you deserve to feel good, to feel confident! You deserve the best quality of life you can offer yourself.

There are so many excuses, but none of them are going to get you where you want to be. You have to work hard! Do an at home workout, go for a run, lift your kids, do any extra physical activity!! It all counts! I hope this helps to motivate you and get you closer to where you want to be! You are not alone in this fight, there are so many others out there trying to workout, get in shape, tone up, or lose weight! Take one step closer, make it a priority!! YOU ARE AWESOME! :)

Until next time....

Pistols out!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment