Friday, September 19, 2014

Cauliflower Buffalo Bites!!

Good Morning my healthy eaters and goals getters!

Happy Friday! I hope you all are doing well and you are ready to kick butt today and make it to the freakin weekend baby!!! Woot Woot!

I wanted to share another awesome recipe that I tired out last week! This little cauliflower buffalo bites are super yummy! I also have an addiction to hot sauces! Buffalo chicken wings are one of my favorite foods, so I decided that this would be a good choice for me! Here is how it's done :)



Ingredients: 
1 Pack pre-cut cauliflower, or 1-head of cauliflower, which you can cut into small pieces
1/4 stick of butter
Pinch of kosher salt
Pinch of granulated garlic powder
Sheet Pan 
Aluminum Foil- (for easy clean up) 
รณ cup Frank's Red Hot sauce

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. In a small bowl, melt butter, then add garlic powder and salt. Mix thoroughly with a whisk.
3. Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter until coated evenly, then place on a sheet pan
4. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cauliflower has browned, then flip with a spatula and bake for another 5 minutes.
5. When the cauliflower is finished, place in a medium sized bowl, pour hot sauce on top and mix throughly, until each piece is coated evenly.
7. Bake coated cauliflower for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is crispy, and sauce looks absorbed.
8. Remove from oven.
9. Let cauliflower bites set out for at least 20 minutes before serving.
10. Enjoy!


Pistols...Out!! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment