Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday Funday Tabata Workout

Hello and happy Sunday!

I hope your weekend has treated you well, I know mine has. I went to a concert on Friday night, trained some clients and went to a workshop on Saturday, and today I slept in and I am educating myself on how to have a the life I want. I would consider that a pretty solid weekend. However, I did not have time to post on social media or on periscope. I usually post this workout on Saturday and although I love you all very much and your support is seriously everything, my number one priority is spending time with my family and educating myself so I can better help you. Life gets in the way and I am trying to be as consistent as possible, but it's not always going to happen. I know you all get busy and overwhelmed and I am no different. I am not wonder women as much as I would like to be. :)

Anyways, I just wanted to update you a little bit on what was going on. Now let's get into today's workout. You can catch the tutorial video on the app Periscope. I will be on at 1pm PST and it will be up for the next 24 hours. My handle is ebfbyashley and you can also find me on instagram as well! Let's get to it.

Tabata Sunday: 

8 rounds: 20 seconds of work/ 10 seconds of rest (as little rest as possible between each round) 

  • Side lunge hops 
  • Tuck jump to shoulder push up 
  • High plank walks (4 forward, 4 back) 
  • Superman swimmers to 4 kicks 
  • Rock n' Roll 
  • Squat to alternating leg lift 
  • Spider crawl push-up 
  • Break dancer 
Repeat 8 x

Enjoy! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment