Sunday, April 19, 2015

Have Fun and Reach Your Goals

Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and doing some fun things. I know that I enjoyed this weekend by keeping it very low key. :) Since, I was at Coachella last weekend I thought I would keep it a little more chill this weekend, I cleaned the house, walked the dog, and caught up on my zzz's.

Due to my love a music festivals I wanted to talk about living a balanced life. I love having fun and enjoying life to it's fullest. Come on ya'll we only have one shot! That doesn't mean that I am going to treat my body poorly though. I know I don't know when I will leave this wonderful planet, but I want to make sure my body is in good health and I have the best quality of life through all of my years. As much as I love to have a good time, I do enjoy eating right an working out.

Now, I didn't alway used to like the eating right and working right part. It took time, it took me years to get in the groove and even today I still have battles. It's life right, nothing ever goes perfect, but that is the perfect thing about life. :) Let's get to the point shall we. It is really simple I promise you! It will take a little while but you can do it and once you get there it's all about maintaining instead of working your butt off, but by that time I bet you will enjoy working your butt off and seeing those awesome results.

My newest fitness adventure has taken me 4 months of ups and downs. I started with this awesome company called beach body and decided to do their 21 day fix challenge while hosting a challenge group of my own. This program is a 30 minute workout, that comes with food containers, a meal guide, and a meal replacement shake that is packed with nutrients. Also, you can drink on this program! It's pretty amazing. Now my first month was a little rocky, I cheated with some of the meals and missed a few workouts. Hey, I still lost 12 pounds and inches off my waist. From there on it was making small adjustments, getting in all the workouts, and saying no to crappy food on the weekend. I was still going out and hanging out with my friends.



To be honest with you all, the first time I went to an outing and said NO to booze I was scared. I thought everyone would be like "come on, just have a glass of wine" or "what? why?" but nope my friends didn't say anything. I realized I was making a bigger deal out of it then I thought they would. I had my eye on the prize Coachella Music Festival was 3 months away. I was in full gear!

I actually ended up buying the extreme 21 day fix and seeing even better results. The week before I left I felt like a calorie blasting machine. I was shredding pounds and gaining all kinds of muscle tone.


I was ready, I got their and didn't feel self conscience at all. You know when you get drunk and you forget to suck it in a pic, it's the worst. I didn't have to worry about that though, I was an amazing feeling. It took hard work, it took some adjusting, it took some falls, but I always shook it off and stood up ready to make adjustments and learn. I still went out with my friends, I still had a good time, I still drank on occasion, ate pizza, and desert. I ended up at my goal of felling like a million bucks and had a great time at Coachella. I even ended up being on Play Boy's Hottest girls at Coachella!



Hard work pays off and you can have fun doing it too! You just have to keep your eye on the prize!!! Keep your goals in mind always and have faith in your will power! It is important however that you have the right program because with out that it's hard to see the results you want. If you want to know more about the program I used please feel free to reach out! You can e-mail me at ahiben16@gmail.com I'd love to help you get those results you want! :)

Until next time, keep trying and keep learning!

Pistols..Out! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment