Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Quick and healthy snack that you can take anywhere with you

Hey all you health addicts,

I hope you are gearing up and preparing for battle with these awesome holiday parties and of course Thanksgiving coming up. All those yummy treats and awesome dinners your families will be making. I have already posted some tips that can help you stay on track with your fitness goals, today I want to share with you this awesome snack that I have found.

This quick, easy, and healthy snack is called Shakeology! I have been using it for about two weeks now and I am loving it. I am always on the go and when I get home to walk my pup I'm starving, but I know that I'm going to eat dinner soon with my man. I don't want to eat anything too big so this is the perfect amount of nutrition and calories!



Let me tell you more about the product! It helps you lose weight, it helps you detour from junk food because you will feel full and satisfied with this one drink, helps increase your energy, and improves digestions and regularity.

It does this because it is loaded with 70 super nutrients:

  • Proteins, vitamins and minerals which help reduce hunger and cravings.  
  • Antioxidants and phytonutrients that help to detoxify and protect the body against free radical damage. 
  • Adaptogen herbs to help increase and combat stress
  • Prebiotics, probiotics, fiber and digestive enzymes to help with digestion and promote regulairty




This drink will make you feel fuller for longer and this means that you will be less likely to snack. This also means feeling more energized for your day! :)

I have tasted plenty of shakes in my day, and let me tell you this one actually tastes good! I have the chocolate vegan, and it is so yummy! Not all of the flavors are vegan, but I prefer it when given the choice. Also, the site offers tons of recipes that I can't wait to try. This is now a part of my daily ritual! My family and friends are excited to try it out and I think that it makes for a great christmas present as well.

I am always trying to think of healthy gifts to give. I want to spread health and fitness and this is a great way to do it! If you have more questions or want to try it out please visit my website.

This is such a wonderful product and I am so happy to be a part of it! I hope that if you are having troubles trying to make a healthy snack or are always on the go and don't have time for it that you will give this a shot!



Until next time..

Pistols..Out xo


No comments:

Post a Comment